– I’ve validated my hypothesis for my timbre analysis of DJ sets paper. (This just in: DJs choose records that are timbrally similar. Who knew?). Need to collect more data and then write it.
– Sat down with my performer, Taylor, to work stuff out for my percussion / computer music jam. Also made plans to install software with the immortally brilliant Gabby tomorrow.
– Making some techno: the new jam is called METAL, is at about 6 minutes, and needs to reach about 8.
– Sketched the first verse of the first song for TORNADO SONGS. Words are hard.
– Went to an RBMA promo event. You should be applying.