I also have lots of catching up to do, to say nothing of 2014 year-ends.
– The bar optimizer: Graph theory meets drink mixing.
– The Entire Screen of One Game: Hoooold on, this is a bit of a headbreaker.
– The math of segregation: With adorable polygons.
– Insane projection mapping: This stuff just keeps getting better and better – I suspect it is going to break out sooner rather than later.
– Killed by Police. Owwwch.
– The Humane Interface / Jef Raskin: I’ve been reading a lot of Spider Robinson of late, who was a huge fan of Raskin…though I can’t think that Spider ever used any of Raskin’s ARCHY prototypes, because they look a little insane. It is interesting to note, however, that many of the ideas talked about in the Canon CAT have made their way into modern phone interfaces.