So many things!
– StaffPad actually has potential to drastically change how most composers write music. It, of course, needs to get off the Surface, and allow freeform input, and they’ll be golden.
– Hopes & Fears is a new fave, and this Jonathan Lethem interview is one of the reasons why.
– Of course Ben ‘Processing’ Fry is the person behind these code maps.
– Ingrid Burrington is also a new favorite, not least for her amazing URL: http://lifewinning.com
– Burrington also spoke at Future Everything 2015, along with Warren Ellis, etc.
– Never hurts to be reminded of Limits To Growth, as referenced from MoMa’s Uneven Growth.