week 23 or so
– I’m in Montreal! It’s pretty nice so far.
– I finished a hack called Music I Used To Like, based on the shirt of the same name. It is interesting how much variance there actually is between people’s taste in music.
– I had to do a bit of hacking in openFrameworks. openFrameworks is amazing.
– I finished the edits to TORNADO SONGS, based on the feedback from Composer’s Kitchen. Now I get to try to handle edits from 3,700 KM away.
– I’m writing up thesis ideas, as I need to beg for funding for second year. Aiiiii.