– Oh man, it’s the end of April. How did that happen?
– I’ve got lyrics down for Tornado Songs VIII and alllllmost done for IV: now I just have to write the damn things.
– On that note, I’ve been accepted to the Bozzini Quartet’s Vancouver edition of Composer’s Kitchen, so at least the string writing for Tornado Songs will be tight.
– Finally got my latest set, ‘Arguing For Your Limitations’ recorded. Get it here.
– Did a bunch of field recording for a project with Connor Ashton called DREAM | CITY. More on that as it breaks.
– Valve’s employee handbook got leaked. It is fascinating.
– The Byrds and the Beegees tells you what your parents were listening to when you were conceived. Yes, this won the internet for the week.
– Planetary Resources is apparently real. Paging D.D. Hariman and Art Clarke, please.