– I finished mixdown for HOLD, which doesn’t sound like this any more.
– HOLD will be release as part of the Get Excited & Make Techno project, later this week.
– I made a mixtape! It’s about moving to Montreal, surprise surprise.
– I realized, when watching a cat play some vinyl, that one thing that key-locked digital DJing loses is the pitch up / down that you get on vocals when cranking a tune up or down.
– I’m into the final edit stage on TORNADO SONGS: many thanks to Laine, Alex, and Nathan for telling me what double stops are impossible.
– Started a thing called MONTREAL COMPRESSION EXERCISES. Don’t know how much will come of it, but we’ll see.