– You may have heard of this thing we did called Get Excited And Make Techno: we’re finished doing it, now. It was rad. Seven local producers met for six workshops over eight weeks to produce a free compilation of techno, dub, and house.
– I finished up my job with UVic’s CHISEL software engineering lab this week: many thanks to Peggy Storey and co. for a fun six months.
– Everything is ready for Composer’s Kitchen in two weeks.
– Everything is ready for TORNADO SONGS: I just need to make parts.
– I got a hack called ‘music i used to like’ working. I just need to get the styling nailed, and I’ll be good to go.