– I forgot that I went to see Roman Flugel at the rapidly-becoming-essential Le Bleury a few sundays ago. He started with some stuff that touched on industrial, and then snapped into top notch deep/house/tech. A fine set that he hopefully didn’t mind me shamelessly trainspotting.
– I got my NSERC application in! Victory! And many thanks to George, Kirk, Marcelo, Ich, Rachelle, Vanessa, Dave, Pat, Zola, Steven Ness, Chelsie, and so on. When I get it, I’ll buy you all a beer.
– I’m actually and officially done (heh) the first half of DREAM|CITY. This is a weird feeling.
– Letters of Note should be essential. If not, this cognitive bomb from Robert Heinlein should make it essential.
– I saw a concert thrown by Innovations en Concert, which is ringlead by my mentor Cassandra Miller. It was…a contemporary / jazz live remix of the (baroque and pre-baroque) works of Tobias Hume. It was, I am shocked to say, utterly fantastic and deeply engrossing. The group is called Quartetski, and I can highly recommend them.