Busy times in New York City.
– My friends Peter Sobot and Matt Ogle made a dreamer. Is it just me, or is it somewhat creepy that a “dreaming” neural network produces images straight out of Lovecraft?
– “In his house in a Google datacenter, dead Cthulhu lies dreaming.”
– Lightyear.fm is keeping track of all of our radio emissions.
– Persistent Surveillance is just that, and was tested in Ohio, but thankfully not adopted, because some people don’t like living in a police state. Remember , “keeping us safe is a never-ending task.”
– Some of the wizards at Spotify mapped the world’s music. An amazing, amazing thing.
– The End Of Capitalism, question mark?