– Heavy congrats to My People who had works peformed at the latest live@CIRMMT concert: Ian Hattwick’s glowing percussion, James O’Callaghan’s amplified books, and Eliot Briton’s postmodern Amon-Tobin-esq freakout. Well done to all.
– Kim Boekbinder interviews Clayton Cubbit about the internet and the Attention Economy.
– Zeynep Tufekci on our need for new internet nightmares.
– I am super harsh on new interfaces for making music, but this one looks not-terrible, and is kind of suggestive of some of my thoughts about new DJ-like interfaces.
– Peanut Butter Wolf made a 24-hour Valentine’s day mix for FACT, in alphabetical order. Colour me impressed.